Meet the Team!
Mike Farrell, Owner, Lee’s Glass & Windows Works. Prior to owning Lee’s, Mike was the owner of Integrated Power Solutions, LLC for two years and the Chief Operating Officer of PowerPlus Electric for two years. Farrell is an 11-year Navy veteran. He has an extensive operations and financial management background including owning and operating a successful insurance and financial planning firm for 11 years and 11 years experience as a Naval Officer and F-14 Radar Intercept Officer.
Additional experience and qualifications include:
- Master’s of Science in Management, Troy University
- Bachelors of Science in Production Management, Ball State University
- Graduate of the Naval Aviation Safety School, Naval Postgraduate School
- Served as Safety Officer for F-14 Squadron with 50 Aircraft and 500 Personnel Assigned
- Accumulated over 1000 flight hours and 220 carrier landings in the F-14 Tomcat
Danise joined Lee’s Glass in 2011 as the Human Resources and Customer Service Manager. Danise has an extensive background in the field of Customer Service and her primary focus is to ensure that Lee’s is providing quality service to our customers as well as handling the daily human resources functions.
Lisa joined Lee’s Glass in 2014. Lisa is a seasoned office administrator with over 25 years of experience in the field. Her extensive experience includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reports, general office duties and customer service.